The Harrisburg-based operation of CCM+E is currently seeking responsible, outgoing, enthusiastic, self-motivated and friendly individuals to represent radio stations at various promotional events in the Central PA (Greater Harrisburg) area. This position will aid in preparation, set-up and execution on-site at appearances for our cluster of five radio stations.
- Driving promotional vehicles
- Setting up and running audio and other types of equipment
- Hanging banners, staging elements and the teardown of events.
- We are very active at area festivals, concerts, club nights and station events at client locations. Additional duties may be assigned by supervisors such as managing prize giveaways, in-office promotion coordination, clerical duties, and switchboard/reception.
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively
- Customer-focused, positive, energetic attitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Communication and problem solving skills
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Some heavy lifting (up to 40 lbs)
- Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record
- Working ability of Internet and social networking platforms.
- Previous promotions experience a plus, but not required.
- 5-20 hours per week based on station scheduling need.
Clear Channel Media + Entertainment
600 Corporate Circle
Harrisburg, PA 17110